Bariatric Folding Walker McKesson Steel Frame 500 lbs. Weight Capacity 32 to 39 Inch Height 1/each
|Application||Bariatric Folding Walker|
|Base Specifications||2 Wheels, 2 Rear Glide Caps|
|Base Width||27 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||23 Inch Depth|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Height||32 to 39 Inch Height|
|Inside Grip Width||20-1/2 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson Aluminum/Steel Bariatric Folding Walker with 5-inch Wheels
- Heavy-duty, aluminum A-frame construction with steel legs and side braces provides maximum strength and durability for patients up to 500 lbs.
- Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user’s abilities and travel convenience
- 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 20.5 inches apart for added comfort and stability for larger patients
- U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 2 Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Out of stock