How to redefine mobility scooters for the modern age.
First, start with a time-tested mobility scooter design and functionality, then add market-leading components.
Then, build in ultimate comfort features, like two-point Comfort-Trac Suspension, rugged pneumatic tires and a 20-inch ergonomic seat. Add flourishes like a deck light, an on-board USB charging port for your devices and additional optional accessories” to make your journey all the more enjoyable.
Speeds up to 5.2 mph and single-charge mileage up to 17.8 miles.
Grass, gravel, carpet – the Revo 2.0 4-wheel conquers all
Rugged mobility no longer leaves comfort out in the cold. You get both with the Revo 2.0 4-Wheel mobility scooter from Pride. Deceivingly compact, this go-getter of a mobility scooter has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds.
At Pride, we believe a mobility scooter should honor its name and be truly “mobile,” so despite its solid construction, the Revo 2.0 breaks down swiftly into five main pieces thanks to our exclusive feather-touch disassembly system. When you reach your destination, it clicks back together just as fast, giving you the freedom to take your scooter anywhere.
Comfort-Trac Suspension and rugged, never-flat tires let you glide over a variety of terrains, including rough gravel and grassy lawns.
Outdoor wedding? RSVP’d.
Sight-seeing trek through Washington, D.C.? Definitely.
Afternoon on the boardwalk? You’re in for all of it.
Need a little something extra for your adventures? Check out all of the fun accessories you can now add to your Revo® 2.0 4-wheel power mobility scooter.
Customize and Accessorize Your Power Mobility Scooter!
Check out all the fun accessories you can now add to your Revo® 2.0 4-wheel power mobility scooter:
Revo® 2.0 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52″ turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 14.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments